Total de visualizações de página

Portfolio

4-tag:Portfolio-500px-mosaic

About me

A imagem pode conter: 1 pessoa, close-up

Olá, Sou Diana Venture.
Amo este mundinho fotográfico.
Sou blogueira há 03 anos.
Amo meu trabalho.

Denunciar abuso

SEARCH

Pages

Labels

Pular para o conteúdo principal

#LOOK 1248# Home&Garden



I like my comfy bedroom because it is very unique to me and what I like. The colour and brightness are perfect in mostly every way possible. It is my favourite part of my house because I can do what I like in there, and yet not get disturbed.

The best part of my room is the furniture and layout. The size of my bedroom is the smallest out of the rest of my families rooms, but I can still fit in everything I need into it. I have a bed right in the middle of my squarish room, which takes up quite a bit of space, but I like it that way. You may find me laying there reading a book in the natural light coming through my window, which is my main source of light. The storage is great because it is hidden away above my wardrobe, which is built into the wall, although most of my stuff goes under the bed. There is a big black shoebox beside my bed which fits all my shoes in it. There is a mirror hanging on my off white walls above a small table. Next to them I have tall, white draws bulging with clothes. I have a white bedside table with an alarm clock, a rose red touch lamp, and a blue bluetooth speaker.




Credits:

KAZZA - RusticBEDroom